Internship Experience at Coloredcow

I was very happy and really excited to join my first industrial internship at Coloredcow for which I prepared myself before a week. there were many thoughts in my mind like the office, work culture and what I will work on, etc. when we (me, Manish and Divyanshu) reach Coloredcow office it reminds me of 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. as the Coloredcow office is situated in a residential area in Gurgaon it looks like a house but when you enter inside you can't think it as of house as all the things which are inside are decorated in such a way that it doesn't let you feel like house.

The first day, we interacted with the Coloredcow team and they showed us how Coloredcow works and their basic workflow of working in the industry. we get our assignments on the first day but Prateek sir was more interested in communication and our writing skills. he tests our skills in a regular interval of time.

the most interesting thing which I got to know during the internship is that coding is only 20 percent while you work on software. the assignment the Coloredcow team gave us need to follow all the software principles so we documented all the essential documents before writing the actual code. the coding part starts after all the documents get ready and it took more than a week to create all the necessary documents. after that, we started coding.

One thing which was most highlights in office was the work culture which also motivates us to work more. during the first week, we leave the office at 7pm but when we hear that 'yesterday Vaibhav sir worked till 4am in the office'. it really motivates us and we started leaving the office at 8pm and sometimes at 9pm.

Whenever Coloredcow team schedule meeting with their clients they also ask us to join the meeting. so that we can learn some basic principles of communication. during the meeting, they encourage us to take notes. and now it's my habit whenever I listen to someone I always take notes.

my decision of choosing an internship at Coloredcow rather than going to an industrial tour was a good decision. and this internship teaches me to improve my written and verbal communication skills. we are connected with the Coloredcow team today as well and working together for further challenges.
Internship Experience at Coloredcow Internship Experience at Coloredcow Reviewed by Nikhil Bhatt on February 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.