Walk with a book today

I am in the 3rd year of college, till now it is a great journey so far. one thing which was missing from my life was after intermediate I left completely reading books no matter what type of book it is. in July 2017 when I started college my approach and thinking get completely changed. I was finding shortcuts to learn, for which I completely dependent upon youtube lectures instead of books. in the 2nd semester, someone recommended me to read the book "Who moved my cheese" for that too I was finding some shortcuts and end up without reading that book.

Now in January 2020 after spending almost a month with books. I realized that I had not read nearly as much during my school term as I had wished. Reading is one of life's greatest gifts. it is like a miracle to pass the knowledge from person to person, generation to generation without having communication.

During the one month internship at Coloredcow, I learned almost all the basic things which industry needs. book reading is the first step in that, On the last day of the internship, the mentors gave us the task to categorize the books present in the Coloredcow library for engineering students. there were almost 600 books present in the library and we have to categorize them for all the years. we interns get in touch with books for almost 3 hours and read-only titles and some content of the books and on the basis of that, we categorize all the books for 4 years. after completing the task we were so happy and asked our mentor to review the books then Coloredcow mentors sit with us and finalize the 10-10 books for each year and also tell us the reason why they put these books in that year.



Books you must read in your engineering



Above image consist of books that are finalized by the Coloredcow team. for those who are in 1st year should read the stack that is in left and so on for 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year.

For the detailed list of above books click here. For more books, you can refer Coloredcow library

I personally recommend you on the basis of my journey so far to buy a book(mentioned above) today and give it a read, surely it is going to change your life and thinking ability in the next one month. I started reading a book from the 1st-year stack when you are going to do it?

Also, we(interns 3rd year) decided to open a mini book club for B.T.K.I.T. students. which will work upon the "give and take" theory. anyone who has a book can contribute to us and whatever book we will have we provide you that book. right now we have the only 2 to 3 books from 1st-year category and we are reading these books as early as possible.

For any suggestions feel free to comment here. you can also suggest me on my email:-  nikhilbhatt931@gmail.com


Walk with a book today Walk with a book today Reviewed by Nikhil Bhatt on February 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.